BIRCH SAP CONSUMPTION AND ITS
IMPACT ON HEALTH:
- Birch sap cleanses the body, free toxins, nourishes body's cells with organic acids
- it contains minerals and other active substances which facilitate the removal of toxins and waste out of the body
- purifying, diuretic, and at the same time strengthening, it is very suitable for cleanse fasting
- Medical research has shown that drinking one glass of birch sap every day for 2-3 weeks helps the body to fight spring fatigue, avitaminosis, distraction, fatigue and depression. In spring, after the long winter, that is very important to the people
- In regions where there is opportunity to get birch sap, it is a tradition to drink this juice fresh directly after its flowing out.
- Birch sap is said to be good for winter colds, bladder stones, kidney gravel, scurvy, jaundice, rash, intestinal worms, gout, rheumatism, and more. It works purifies the blood, sweat and diuretic. The juice contains nutrients necessary for the tree can grow. The minerals absorbed from the soil with water. Besides producing tree itself sugar through photosynthesis.
It is sweet, but low-calorie – contains only 5 calories per 100 ml. Birch sap is recommended as an alternative to water and it should be drunk as much as water – about 2 liter. a day. In this way, body cells are provided with not only the necessary amount of fluid but also with minerals. At the same time, body's cells are supplied with nutrients and sugars that provide cellular energy. On receipt of a sufficient amount of this valuable liquid, skin quality is improved. It is important that birch sap can be drunk by anyone, since there have not been any allergic reactions.
HOW DOES BIRCH SAP COME TO US?
Birch sap can only be collected during the sap flow rise in early spring. The acquisition is available over a very short time, depending on the processes in nature – about four weeks.
A small hole is drilled in the tree trunk to collect the sap which is actually water filtered by wood giving it a slightly sweet, but fresh and rejuvenating taste. During the first 3-4 hours of tapping, birch sap contains biologically active water in which the molecules are not dispersed, but arranged in groups, known as liquid crystals. If the liquid enters the human body in this form, it is much easier to engage in all the metabolic processes and is more efficient than usual.
People say that the water is alive.
Birch sap contains all the following nutrients:
- fruit acids
- amino acids
- vitamin C
- sodium and iron